The Stroup Law Firm, APC has been awarded a BV rating by Martindale-Hubbell. The BV rating is the result of an extensive and confidential peer review by members of the Bar. The BV rating identifies a law firm/lawyer with very high legal ability and is considered to be a reflection of exemplary professional expertise, experience, stature and the highest ethical standards.
The Stroup Law Firm has for 30 years provided quality professional and personal services to our clients in Tracy, California and the surrounding areas of Sacramento, Stockton and Modesto. Concentrating on both personal injury and family law, we are fully capable of handling everything from auto accidents to divorce. We have developed a reputation for our tenacity, integrity and experience, reflected in our long history of successful case results. We represent people who have been injured in all types of personal injury actions, including auto accidents, defective and dangerous roadways, dangerous property, animal attacks, negligent business practices, defective products, and workplace injuries. We also represent individuals in all matters related to family law, including divorce, legal separation, child custody and visitation, spousal and child support, support modification, guardianships, and adoptions.
At The Stroup Law Firm, we are proud of our record of successful case results. We conduct each case in the most efficient and effective manner, achieving the best possible outcomes for family law cases and many substantial monetary results for personal injury cases.
Our personal injury verdicts and settlements include:
- $700,000 for a teenage girl who sustained a closed-head brain injury in a three-wheel ATV crash caused by the dangerous condition of farming property
- $600,000 for a family of five children whose mother was killed in an auto accident due to the dangerous design of a county-owned road
- $565,000 for an AT&T employee who sustained soft-tissue
injuries and depression caused by a truck collision.
- $500,000 for a truck driver severely burned by a flash explosion while off-loading product from a trailer
- $525,000 for the parents of an adult male child who was fatally assaulted by an unidentified person in the parking lot of a nightclub
- $375,000 for a warehouse worker whose non-dominant hand was smashed by a forklift while off-loading product from a trailer
- $337,500.00 for a construction worker who injured his shoulder in a fall due to a defective ladder
- $310,000 for a family of four injured in a disputed car collision
- $300,000 for an adult woman who fractured both ankles in a car collision caused by an uninsured driver
- $296,000 for a 40-year-old landscaper who injured his low back in collision with semi-truck and trailer
- $255,000 for the adult children of truck driver fatally injured in a disputed trucking accident
- $250,000 for a young man who fractured a hip in a disputed car collision
- $250,000 from the school district for negligent supervision of a special needs student sexually abused at school by another student
- $250,000 for a 43-year-old occupational therapist who sustained a spinal cord contusion in a disputed car collision
- $240,000 for a three-year-old girl attacked by a neighbor's dog
- $171,830 for a medical office assistant who injured her neck when she fell through an attic floor due to the dangerous condition of the commercial property.
- $101,000 from a daycare provider for negligent supervision of a child who blistered her hands with a house-cleaning solution while at daycare.
- $100,000 for the death of a motorcyclist involved in a collision that the police reported as his own fault
- $100,000 for a teenage girl injured in an auto vs. pedestrian collision that the police reported as her own fault
- $100,000 for a homemaker that injured her shoulder in a low-speed gas station lot collision that caused no visible damage to the vehicles
- $100,000 for the parents of an adult male child killed in a small-airplane crash over the Sierras
- $50,000 from a landlord whose tenant's horse had escaped and caused an auto accident on a public road
- $40,227.00 for a 36 year-old construction worker who sustained chiropractic injuries to his mid back in auto collision
- $38,500 for a 24-year-old female grocery clerk who sustained chiropractic injuries to her neck and back in an auto accident
For more information, contact the Stroup Law Firm today. If you live in Tracy, Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, or other regions of California, an auto accident or divorce attorney from our firm will be happy to discuss your case.